Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Success Story Of Adsense

Hello my name is John Awards and I am a 19 years old student. I completed my schooling from UK and recently I am living in USA. My family conditions were very good because my dad was earning a handsome income, me and my family members living a luxurious life. My other two brothers are elder than me as I was the youngest family member. My pocket money was $200 that amount was good enough for me because I was just a student. I wanted to earn something to make my life better an better. So I decided to get a job but my age was not up to there required mark. At that time I was just 16 years old when I applied for job first time. I spent two months searching for job but I couldn't find even one. My neighbor told me that there are online jobs on internet which are performed by working at home.
I searched on internet about online jobs and I was able to find some. Those jobs required registration fee before they post you the job. I needed the job so I paid $100 which was the fee. After this the company didn't posted me the job. They never replied to my message they totally ignored me and after 2-3 weeks they posted me a message and it that message it was clearly written that they didn't received the fee. I was very upset because half of my pocket money was wasted. One day in sunday magazine I saw ad of Google Adsense which was another online money making program. First I thought that it would be same one as before. When I searched on internet about Google Adsense then I saw many excellent reviews about Adsense. So I decided to work for Google Adsense.
The best thing about Google Adsense was that they didn't required any fee for work. I started searching on internet about Google Adsense. After searching few days I got to know that What is Google Adsense and how it works? I created wordpress site and Google Adsense account. my blog was related to crafts and I placed Google ads on it. When ever a user would click on those ads than Google would pay me for that. My earning took a slow start it was nearly $35 per month and it was good for me I was earning something rather than loosing as I did before. As the time pasted my earning was getting better and better as I wanted. On 28-March-2007 I received my first earning of $175. I was very happy because I earned something myself.
If you want to start work at Google Adsense then you need to be hard working and should never give up if you earn a low income. To be a successful blogger you should read terms and conditions of Google Adsense very carefully because they mater a lot many people have got there accounts banned because they ignored the terms and conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links

1.Business Card Scanner Store
Business card scanning solutions as well as business card scanner, scanshell, id scanner, business card database, scanshell 800n, scanshell 800, card scanner, duplex scanner, scan shell, passport scanner... 2.Care Home Jobs
Find care jobs is a care home jobs and nursing home jobs board aimed at helping jobseekers throughout the social care industry find the best care home or nursing home jobs that suit them best... 3.Make Money Online
... 4.Work From Home - Start Your Home Business Today
Take advantage of easy work from home and make money online with this profitable home business. Start making money online today!... 5.Create Free Home Page
Increase your online income by create hundreds, even thousands of unique, professional looking, content filled websites. . . Instantly!... 6.Free Money And Make Money Online
A reviews of various programs that offer free money and make money online the purpose of this blog is to help you find the right money program for you